Celebrating Summer on the FarmExperience the farm at the peak of the season!
Deposit:$250.00 – $975.00 per occupancy
About this experience
Campfires, homemade ice cream, tomatoes…. What could be better than summer on the farm?
All the details about your farmstay:
- Price includes lodging, all meals, house beverages and wines, activities.
- Double Occupancy: $1,950, $975 paid as deposit, balance due on arrival.
- Single Occupancy: $1,500, $750 paid as deposit, balance due on arrival.
- Seed & Spoon Membership: non-lodging $500 per person, $250 paid as deposit, balance due on arrival.
- Guest check in begins at 3pm Friday and we kick off the weekend with a welcome cocktail at 6. Programming runs through Sunday brunch. Guests are welcome to stay and enjoy the property for the afternoon. Can't bear to leave? Inquire about extending your stay!
- All guests must show proof of Covid-19 vaccination. See full Covid-19 Policy here.
- Please review our cancelation policy before booking here.
Seed and Spoon curates unique immersive weekends where our guests can dive into all we do at Husky Meadows Farm. Our holistic approach to food has us starting in the fields and throughout the course of the weekend brings us into the kitchen for culinary classes and with a weekend full of delicious meals around our table. Our beautiful accommodations are the perfect setting for a truly magical weekend.
We are located at 26 Doolittle Drive. Guest check in is at the kitchen in our red "Cooking Barn".