Spend a weekend at the farm enjoying the winter culinary delights of the off-season.
The insights you'll glean this weekend will have you looking at trees in a different way.
- Included meals: Friday welcome dinner, Saturday morning pastries and coffee, hearty farm lunch, hands-on cooking class dinner and culminating Sunday brunch.
- Activities: Explore winter on the farm including a guide to mushroom cultivation.
- Field Trip: Visit Farm Manager Adam Buggy’s own the sugar shack.
- Additional option: bring cross country skis or snowshoes for a winter outing on our own trails or Great Mountain Forest.
- This event is weekend is open to the public.
- Our Seed & Spoon Members can join in for a discounted, non-lodging rate.
Details of your stay:
- Arrival and check in Friday March 4 3-5pm
- Double Occupancy inclusive of meals, lodging, activities and house beverages $1800.
- Single Occupancy inclusive of meals, lodging, activities and house beverages $1400.
- Local non-lodging rate inclusive of meals, activities and house beverages $500 per person. *Seed & Spoon Members receive 10% discount.